We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

Which La Flotte hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hythe, United...
reviews: 2
Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

HI,

This place looks very well located in Le Flotte, but seems to have very little written about it. No reviews on trip advisor or any other sites that i can find. the website looks good but it is only 2 star and I am concerned it might be best avoided!

Any info you have on it would be very helpful.

thanks you for reading.

10 replies to this topic
Sevenoaks Kent
reviews: 19
1. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

It is quite close to La Flotte's sandy beach. We often walk past when walking the dog and it looks clean and tidy. Last time in February they were busy painting and repairing. So they are keeping up standards. Never stayed there so can't add anything useful.

Hythe, United...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

Hi Gary,

Thanks for the info, we've now booked a weeks camping then a house rental for a week but we will certainly visit this place for future reference as it is well located and very reasonably priced. Thanks for your help.

London
3. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

Hi there i'm considering booking here but there are still not many reviews, i wondered if you had visited yourself and could let me know what you thought? Thanks very much !

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Dublin
reviews: 86
4. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

Their website is very poor with bad photographs. Looks more like chalet type accommodation. I would also be interested in hearing first hand reviews.

Sevenoaks Kent
reviews: 19
5. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

This is their website http://www.universenre.fr/240-la-residence - exactly what I would expect for this style of property, photos are accurate.

Dublin, Ireland
6. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

I would be interested in finding out some information from people who may have stayed in this property. Was thinking of booking it for a week this summer for myself and my husband and 4 year old. I am a bit apprehensive giving the lack of reviews.

Anybody??

Harrogate, United...
reviews: 123
7. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

It looks so like that hotel on the fly on the wall series last year esp the swimming pool area.

Galway, Ireland
reviews: 23
8. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here since, or checked it out, am thinking of booking but have serious reservations because of lack of reviews.

Thanks

ireland
reviews: 4
9. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

I am just back after a weeks holiday in l'Universe , there are 12 apts in the complex it is spotless. All Apts have 1 or 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, bathroom and separate toilet, oh and a terrace area with BBQ and seating area. The pool is lovely and it is enclosed so you can swim in rain or sun. Philippe and Veronique the owners live on the premises and they will look after every thing you require. The complex is a 5 minute walk from La Flotte, there are plenty of restaurants and the usual shops. The Island is very beautiful and you can cycle most places , there is a lovely beach in La Flotte, I would definitely recommend this complex, as with most place in France if your looking for late night dancing and disco bars this is not the place for you ! btw, if you are flying into La Rochelle he will pick you up!!!!

ireland
reviews: 4
10. Re: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??

btw we have a 2 year old and a 6 mth child.

Reply to: Residence L'Universe - Does anyone know anything about it??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about La Flotte