We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

Which Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Miguel de...
reviews: 39
My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

I love to try yummy restaurants and by searching the internet I've found some which I include here. Have I missed any of the better ones? Have I got out of date information?

Choco Cafe

El Tercer Ojo

Nectar

Nuestro Mundo

Euro Cafe

Zaguan

Ciudad Lounge

Bistro Estrada

Garden Cafe

El Garaje

Kathy's

I'd appreciate your comments, additions, or updates.

Granada, Nicaragua
reviews: 38
1. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

Choco Cafe: exellent breakfast nice pool area very good chocolate tour nice spa.

El Tercer Ojo: in my humble opinion is the worst restaurant from the list everything look goods in their advice but when you try it is another thing

Nectar: Close.

Nuestro Mundo: good cheap buffet also good food a la carte nice balcony cold beers

Euro Cafe: Good paninis, salads, Gelatos

Zaguan: Best steak in Nicaragua.

Ciudad Lounge: haven´t visit yet

Bistro Estrada: New place with an excellent chef

Garden Cafe: one of my Fab, nice garden delicious wraps, excellent smoothies,

El Garaje: Exellent food but they close on the weekends

Kathy's: Very good braksfast.

Granada, Nicaragua
2. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

I let you know of another good places too eat later on.

Indianapolis...
3. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

I enjoyed Los Chocoyos Restaurant, which is in the Casa San Francisco.

San Miguel de...
4. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

Oh right! I read about how good it is but forgot to write it down. Most def.

Cheers

Granada, Nicaragua
5. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

Cafe Sonrisas: excellent place for breakfast and Lunch and you help to provide Job to deaf and mute people is one of the fewest restaurants in the Americas that the whole staff is mute and deaf

Escuela Taller de Granada: students to become chef in this place but food is really good they only are open for luch but is a 3 course meal for US$5

Las Colinas: best place in Granada for deep fry whole fish but a bit outside of Granada only 1 dollar to go and 1 dollar to come back

Euro Cafe: good coffee, gelatos, paninis, salads, etc

Mediterraneo: best romantic dinner there English speaking waiters but right now close

Kelly's Bar: good sport bar

Restaurante "Comidas Tipicas y mas: only place for local food.

San Miguel de...
6. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

Thanks man, I'll make note of these. As you may have surmised I just love to eat at restaurants while on holiday. There are numerous Nicaraguan style restaurants here in Miami and from my experience having meals in them I have developed an awareness that Nicaraguans have "buen gusto" and understand much about making customers feel welcome. Of course I imagine that the dining establishments in Granada will be more truly authentic than the ones we have here. Many years ago my business associates and I would lunch together often and were so appreciative that the waiters would serve us as much gallo pinto as we desired to accompany our steaks. I jogged several miles in the morning in those days and always arrived at the restaurant with a razor sharp appetite. I think they lost money on me ( ja ja ).

Nicaragua
7. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

I will go ahead and add some places to Byron´s list which i think are a most that you visit:

- El Marlin

- La Claraboya

- Pizzaiol

- Villas del Mombacho

- Mely´s Bar

- El Corral

- El Camello

San Miguel de...
8. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

Gracias Rodolfo, I'm writing them down now. There are so many highly regarded restaurants in your city. Is Granada the culinary king of Nicaragua?

Indianapolis...
9. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

For me, a lot of times the best meals are the most simple ones. Gotta say I love the place right in the main square that serves gallo pinto, a square of fried cheese, and some slaw on a banana leaf for 35-40 cordobas. I know it's not fancy or anything, but it's very "real".

San Miguel de...
10. Re: My list of restaurants ...help/ advice?

peter,

35-40 Cords? I'm on it like a hawk.