We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Q for Ian_on_koh_chang!!!

Which Ko Chang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 19
Q for Ian_on_koh_chang!!!

I want to get marry in koh chang i hase doing some reserch for the resort... my critiria of concerning is :

1 spacious room size

2 landscape ie. garden tree yard

3 this is the most important one "the beach" which one is a sandy beach

4 surrounding area like bar and restaurant

I have visit koh chang 3 time, but i stay on White sand beach.... I a bagpacker type person so I stay at a bamboo shack next from tantawan.... Infact i met my groom to be there.... that why we want to do it there..... but this time bamboo shack is out of the picture because ours parent are coming so.... These is a few place that i think is will be good Panviman, Bhumiyana, amari, seaview koh chang, Koh chang paradise I really like to impress both of ours parent and family, how beautiful beaches in thailand are... Because here in canada we all just go to mexico :(

thank in advance

kora

Koh Chang, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Chang, Ko Mak
reviews: 6
1. Re: Q for Ian_on_koh_chang!!!

Hi

Sorry for the late reply - I'm on holiday at the moment.

For large, bright rooms see Tropicana Resort on Klong Prao beach - not far from Amari & Panviman but cheaper. Accommodation in large bungalows. Also has nice gardens and doesnt feel like the rooms are all crammed near each other.

Main downside of Tropicana is the service - it's pretty bad a lot of the time - not what it should be for a hotel of this standard. Amari is the place to go if your parents want well trained staff running after them.

Seaview is a good choice as there are quite a wide range of types of rooms. Seaview probably has the nicest views of any resort on the island, the beach is good, and it's quiet - but easy to walk along the beach to other beachfront restaurants in kai Bae. Staff here are also pretty good and they've got a very nice new spa area by the beach.

Toronto, Canada
2. Re: Q for Ian_on_koh_chang!!!

hans so much!!

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Q for Ian_on_koh_chang!!!

Thanks!!!! Ian I might have more questionfor you later on

Get answers to your questions about Ko Chang