We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Oualidia with a baby....

Which Oualidia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
reviews: 17
Visiting Oualidia with a baby....

My husband & I will be visiting Oualidia in May for the first time, with our 9 month old daughter. I have a few questions if anyone can help. My husband is from Morocco but he has never visited the area before. We are hoping to have a relaxing couple of days to contrast the hectic pace of visiting family in Casablanca, from what I have read relaxation is something that you can count on in Oualidia, is this correct? Is is easy enough to get around with a baby, and would the beach be suitable for her? Can anyone suggest things to do and see while there? Also, if anyone can give any insight into the Beach View hotel it would be much appreciated, we are staying here and reviews seem very mixed. Thank you so much for any help you can give :)

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Visiting Oualidia with a baby....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:37 am, October 29, 2013

Dublin
2. Re: Visiting Oualidia with a baby....

Thank you for that, its really the relaxation we are going for but didn't want to visit and miss a 'must see' :)

3. Re: Visiting Oualidia with a baby....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:37 am, October 29, 2013

Marrakech
Destination Expert
for Marrakech
4. Re: Visiting Oualidia with a baby....

It is a steep hill but it has a pavement and is do-able with a pushchair.

If you are using the public beach go to the left - I find it more spacious.

Dublin
5. Re: Visiting Oualidia with a baby....

Thanks so much for your advice, at least we have an idea now :)

Reply to: Visiting Oualidia with a baby....
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oualidia