We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Casablanca airport to Oualidia at night

Which Oualidia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Getting from Casablanca airport to Oualidia at night

Hi there. We are a family of four arriving this Saturday evening at Casablanca airport. We would like to get to Oualidia that night - can anyone advise which is the best and safest way to do this? I have travelled in Morocco a lot in the past and love the country very much, but am concerned about driving safety now that I have kids with me! Are Grand taxis safe to use for relatively long distances like this? Thanks for any advice given....

3 replies to this topic
Casablanca
1. Re: Getting from Casablanca airport to Oualidia at night

yes the grand taxi is th best option in this situtation, so you can arrive tired there your driver will take care of everything, relax and enjoy it, from the air-port to El Oualidia that's long distance so your option is the Grand Taxi.

2. Re: Getting from Casablanca airport to Oualidia at night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10:37 am, October 29, 2013
Edited: 10:37 am, October 29, 2013

London, United...
3. Re: Getting from Casablanca airport to Oualidia at night

Thank you both very much for your advice on this. Really appreciated. We will do as you say and get a Grand Taxi then, having established the fare at the Information desk. Thanks again!

Reply to: Getting from Casablanca airport to Oualidia at night
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oualidia