We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Martinsville Speedway Tums Relief 500

Which Martinsville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greenville, SC
reviews: 6
Martinsville Speedway Tums Relief 500

This may sound like a crazy kind of question, but does anyone know how many seats there are in a row in the Blue Ridge Tower at the speedway. I'd like to order my tickets online, but my husband always likes to sit on the ends of rows, lol. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks for reading my question :)

2 replies to this topic
Harrisonburg...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Martinsville Speedway Tums Relief 500

I see that this post is old, but it is still out there, so I figured I would at least give an answer to those searching for the same thing- as I am. You can call the raceway and they will ask you if you would like to sit on the aisle or in the middle. We got middle and are in seats 28-32, so there should be over 40? I will update post in November.

Greenville, SC
reviews: 6
2. Re: Martinsville Speedway Tums Relief 500

I did call the speedway for this race last year and told the ticket agent what we wanted and we ended up getting seats that were just a couple from the end of a row. That was okay. Our seats were great and we were able to see everything, we were right on the front stretch. I hope you have a great time at the race!

Reply to: Martinsville Speedway Tums Relief 500
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Martinsville