We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question?????????

Which Leesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
705 posts
9 reviews
question?????????

Hello

In a little over a month I will be visiting your fair city and was wondering if there was smoking in the bars and resturants?

Thank you

mark

Ashburn, VA
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
389 posts
1. Re: question?????????

Here are the names of two really good restaurants in Leesburg. I'm not sure of the answer to your question, but you could Google and contact either one to find out. You could also get a look at their menus, etc. to decide if these were places you might be interested in.

Lightfoot Restaurant

Tuscarora Mill

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
Level Contributor
12,057 posts
136 reviews
2. Re: question?????????

Some restaurants and bars offer separate smoking sections. However, many have gone voluntarily smoke-free. If you find a place you'd like to try, I suggest giving them a call before hand to find out their smoking policies.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
705 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: question?????????

Hello

Thank you for your replys

mark

Stuck in North Texas
Level Contributor
635 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: question?????????

Hey Mark,

So where did you eat and what was the smoking situation?

And - where did you stay?

We're celebrating our 40th (child bride of course) and looking for a nice play to stay with some ambiance that won't completely blow the pension budget!

Thanks for any remarks.

5. Re: question?????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Leesburg