We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

places to eat

Which Hot Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
45 reviews
places to eat

looked at menu at main dine at homestead and nothing sounded too good to me. any suggestiond for places to eat in the area? prefer not fancy so we dont have to pack too much

16 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
45 reviews
11. Re: places to eat

thank you for all the info. i was a little mad at myself for booking something with such a long drive. its a busy time of year. but now i am excited for our little trip away. youngest is going to college in the fall so its time to start to "date" my husband again!

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,246 posts
15 reviews
12. Re: places to eat

You're off to a great start.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
45 reviews
13. Re: places to eat

just got back from the homestead. had a wonderful time. what a beautiful place. our room was lovely. my husband golfed the cascades. we went to the jefferson pools, we swam in the beautiful indoor pool, we took the guided hike. it all went by too quickly. thank you for all your info

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,246 posts
15 reviews
14. Re: places to eat

Wow. That sounds fabulous. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves! It is indeed quite a satisfying experience in so many ways.

Which restaurants did you try?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
212 posts
45 reviews
15. Re: places to eat

we went to sam sneads but were still full from tea so we both had the steak sandwich...excellent. the next night we were exhausted from golf and swimming and hike so we just went to a little hole in the wall place in town lindsey roost. my husband had pulled pork and it was just ok. i had liver and onions and it was fantastic. others had the fish and loved it. the bread pudding was to die for.

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
Level Contributor
6,246 posts
15 reviews
16. Re: places to eat

Good to know. So glad you explored and had a great getaway.

Reply to: places to eat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted