We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the best extended stay hotel in the Herndon area?

Which Herndon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
1 post
Which is the best extended stay hotel in the Herndon area?

I am being relocated for my job. Just can't decide where to stay until I find a house to move in to. Im looking at extended stay hotels because I believe they can do month-to-month. I want to find a nice, safe location, any suggestions?

3 replies to this topic
Connecticut
1 post
1. Re: Which is the best extended stay hotel in the Herndon area?

I go to Virginia several times every year. Im a government contractor and they often send me there to do some work. When Im in VA, I usually spend at least a month doing the finishing work of our projects.

I have stayed with Staybridge and Extended Stay Hotel but I liked Candlewood Suites the most. I guess what sets it apart is the cleanliness of the entire hotel and the staff. It feels like home when Im there. The warmth of the staff is genuine, they don't fake their smiles. Staybridge is nice too because they have complimentary breakfast. But after three weeks of staying there, I got to eat all the different variety of hot and cold breakfast items they have and I just got tired of it. They charge a little bit more in Staybridge than they do at Candlewood.

I suggest you look at the reviews on tripadvisor for Herndon Hotels and do a site-tour so you'll know which hotel will suit your needs.

Sheffield, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Which is the best extended stay hotel in the Herndon area?

Try the AVE Dulles on Dulles Stn Blvd. I've been staying there for 4 months now and by comparison to other places I've stayed its good.

Springfield, VA
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
180 reviews
3. Re: Which is the best extended stay hotel in the Herndon area?

The original post is almost three years old -- I'm sure the OP has long since settled into her new home.

Reply to: Which is the best extended stay hotel in the Herndon area?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Herndon