We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need hotels near The Great Falls Grange

Which Great Falls hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlottesville...
reviews: 9
Need hotels near The Great Falls Grange

I am planning a 30-year reunion which is being held at the historic Great Falls Grange in Great Falls, VA. It is located at 9818 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls, Va. Does anybody know if there are any hotels near there for out-of-town guests?

2 replies to this topic
Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 29
1. Re: Need hotels near The Great Falls Grange

That area is fairly rural / residential. I think the closest hotels are going to be on the north side of Reston / Herndon, the west end of Tyson's Corner / McLean, or the east side of Sterling. All of them are going to be at least a 15 minute drive to that address, depending on traffic. I'd suggest you find the address on a map, and then go to a hotel website like hotels.com that has a map view feature to see which hotels are the closest.

Fairfax, Virginia
2. Re: Need hotels near The Great Falls Grange

I might suggest the Staybridge Suites in McLean - like the previous person said, it would be about 15 minutes, but puts hotel guests in a pretty central location. They would just need to travel up Old Dominion Road ab out 7+ miles to get to your reunion location!

Reply to: Need hotels near The Great Falls Grange
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Great Falls