We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best restaurants and bars/night life in Falls Church

Which Falls Church hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palo Alto...
Best restaurants and bars/night life in Falls Church

I am a single woman traveling to Falls Church on business this March 19, 20, 21. Are there any good restaurants in Falls Church or classy bars that a single woman would feel comfortable going to and having a nice meal or drink?

3 replies to this topic
Virginia Beach...
reviews: 9
1. Re: Best restaurants and bars/night life in Falls Church

Question: Are you going to be in the acquittal Fall Church City limits or one of the surrounding Fairfax County areas with a Fls.Ch. mailing address? Big area.

Palo Alto...
2. Re: Best restaurants and bars/night life in Falls Church

I am staying at the Westin Tyson Corners

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
3. Re: Best restaurants and bars/night life in Falls Church

If you are at the Westin then you aren't really in Falls Church. That's OK, as FC and nightlife really don't go together. If you only want good food, a drink, and a lively bar area (as opposed to dancing / lounge scene), then both Gordon Biersch and Coastal Flats in the Tyson's Corner Center Mall may work. Yes, it's a mall, but its upscale and those two places always seem to be lively and have great food. Outside the mall I'm less able to suggest anything, as I don't go out in that area much.

In Falls Church you might consider a brew pub like the Dogfish Alehouse, but that is further from your hotel than Tyson's.

Reply to: Best restaurants and bars/night life in Falls Church
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Falls Church