We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality Inn Governor

Which Falls Church hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Albany MS
Quality Inn Governor

Has anyone stayed at the Quality Inn Governor in Falls Church VA. Is it in a safe section and is it a clean hotel?

falls church va
reviews: 11
1. Re: Quality Inn Governor

Yes it is a safe area and the hotel is clean and well kept. They have a restaurant onsite that is a favorite of the locals, good homestyle cooking. If you're coming during the summer they also have a pool.

York, PA
reviews: 28
2. Re: Quality Inn Governor

It is an older but well-maintained motel that was remodeled in 2004. The rooms are large and clean and from what I understand, the motel is in a safe area (right off of US 50, but noise shouldn't be an issue). On the same premises as the Quality Inn is an outstanding restaurant called Bentley's. If you come during the summertime, the Quality Inn has a large outdoor pool that you can enjoy after a long day of sightseeing. Speaking of sightseeing, the motel is located 6 or 7 miles from Washington DC. I think that you would enjoy staying at the Quality Inn Governor. It is a nice, affordable motel that is in a very convenient location. Enjoy your stay =:)

nyc
3. Re: Quality Inn Governor

I just stayed there and wish that i didn't

room had a odor that we needed to pick up air fresheners,, CVS was across the street so that was a saving point. The beds seemed to be smaller then a normal size full bed. Hotel employees are not honest. the manager never seems to at work. I tried to contact the manager and he was always busy... I DON"T RECCOMEND THAT ANYONE STAY THERE. recommended, NOT

falls church
4. Re: Quality Inn Governor

worst place i have ever stayed at. i think its disgusting. i wouldnt recomend it to ANYONE. i wish i didnt stay there!!!

Falls Church
5. Re: Quality Inn Governor

Mainly wanted to sincerely thank the local friends and the travelor from York Pa for the compliments on our restaurant - Bentley's!

It's nice to see those posts!

As for the hotel -It's an older establishment but seems well maintained and most people staying there that visit our restaurant (adjacent to hotel) seem very pleased........

Falls Church is probably one of the nicest and safest areas in DC if that helps.

Thanks,

Dave

Pineville, WV
reviews: 2
6. Re: Quality Inn Governor

Yes, I stayed there 2 weeks ago on business and I hated it! They do have different sections - one older and newer. I advise you to absolutely refuse a room in the older section, which is where you check in. The room had a very foul odor and on one of the hottest days of the year (almost 100) the air conditioner did not work. Talk about miserable! They said it being an older establishment, the AC was doing all it could do.

The pool is only open until 9:00, which is not good! After a long day at work and no air conditioner I figured I could take a late night swim, but NOT!

I don't recommend this place to anybody!!! Stay away.

7. Re: Quality Inn Governor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Falls Church