We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorable Outcome!!

Which Falls Church hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 2
Favorable Outcome!!

I posted a review of the Best Western Falls Church, VA from our stay May 18th-21st. Much to our dismay , we had a less than pleasant stay. ( Many horrible situations and no one that cared they were happening to us).

After our return home I contacted the Best Western Chain and the Better Business Bureau and the hotel itself.

There is now a new manager, Gail, and she gave us a FULL refund for our stay and trouble. We are VERY pleased with her response and wanted all in the forum to know that they are working on the problems, ( cleaning) , hiring more help, and training their staff for more pleasant customer service. She is hoping that we will do a return stay to just see how a hotel should be ( clean, friendly and support from staff) and run correctly.

The hotel is very quiet, in a good location, not too far from Metro although too far to walk( a taxis to get there) , but it will be a nice place to stay just outside D.C.

Hope others will think of staying there , and tell Gail that the travel forumn sent you!

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
reviews: 46
1. Re: Favorable Outcome!!

Thanks for the follow-up. Glad you had a favorable outcome from this awful experience! Unfortunately, you cannot revise your review. However, you can write a new one, and ask TA to remove your old one so the new one can be posted. This would give review readers the chance to use this new info along with the old in deciding on whether to try this place out, and is more permanent than this post.

from Review FAQ:

How can I edit my review?

We're sorry, but reviewers cannot edit reviews. If you'd like us to remove your published review so that you can write another, just e-mail us at support@tripadvisor.com.

2. Re: Favorable Outcome!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Falls Church