We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fairfax/Annandale/Alexandria 15th birthday dinner

Which Fairfax hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 75
Fairfax/Annandale/Alexandria 15th birthday dinner

Hello, we are celebrating a boy's 15th birthday on Friday and we're looking for dinner ideas in Fairfax, Annandale, Alexandria or close by. We are trying to keep the cost to below $20 per person so that cancels out the Japanese steakhouses. We have a group of 7-10 people so we plan to make reservations.

Does anyone have ideas for a fun birthday dinner for a 15 year old boy that fits the $20 or less per entree budget?

We are located in Annandale so we are hoping to stay in Fairfax, Annandale, Alexandria or somewhere else close by.

Thanks vert much!

3 replies to this topic
Fairfax, Virginia
reviews: 23
1. Re: Fairfax/Annandale/Alexandria 15th birthday dinner

Under $20 per person is a pretty tough restriction nowadays. There is a very small family Greek restaurant in Fairfax, "Haveabite", right in the Old Town. The food is good and it is rather inexpensive. It's very small, but they can accommodate 10 people if you call in advance.

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London
reviews: 128
2. Re: Fairfax/Annandale/Alexandria 15th birthday dinner

My son at that age loved going to Maggiano's Little Italy, which is geared for groups.

If you order family style (and I would, with a group that big) they keep bring more food at no extra cost as long as you keep eating it.

Washington DC...
reviews: 75
3. Re: Fairfax/Annandale/Alexandria 15th birthday dinner

Thanks so much for the tips. I will look into both ideas and see which we can get into on a Friday night.

Reply to: Fairfax/Annandale/Alexandria 15th birthday dinner
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted