We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Hotels in Fairfax area close to 22033

Which Fairfax hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
Cheap Hotels in Fairfax area close to 22033

Need cheap accommodation near fairfax for a 30 day min stay.. The place should be a furnished self contained apartment with your own food to cook so we can have our own healthy meals..

I am looking for a budget of $1200...Can anyone advice

4 replies to this topic
Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
1. Re: Cheap Hotels in Fairfax area close to 22033

That's going to be a real challenge at that price. I also assume when you say "with your own food to cook" that you mean you want to have a kitchen in which you can cook, not that you expect food to be provided at that price?

From a bit of looking, the Extended Stay America in Chantilly has a queen bed suite that has a small kitchen for about $1900 for a month, depending on your dates. extendedstayamerica.com/Reservations/…

I also found short term corporate housing in Herndon (about 15 minutes drive away) but don't know if it is legitimate and couldn't find a price: www.corporatehousing.com/display.asp… From other sites, I fear it's going to be closer to $2500 for the rental term or more.

The problem is what you're looking for is less than the prevailing rate on most longer term apartment rentais in the area. For example, this realor's site shows you what you'd find if you were looking to move into the area, and it exceeds $1200 a month: johnmurray-realtor.com/va-chantilly-rentals-…

You may want to post in the short term / sublet section on the Northern Virginia craigslist.com site and see if someone has a room in their house they can rent at that price: washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/sub/nva…

Cardiff, United...
2. Re: Cheap Hotels in Fairfax area close to 22033

Thanks for the message - Was very informative..

Would you be able to guide me with hotels that would serve meals in the area close to 22033 @ $1400 for 20 days..Thanks

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
3. Re: Cheap Hotels in Fairfax area close to 22033

I don't think that what you're asking about exists. The Extended Stay America I posted above might be close to $1400 for 20 days, but you'll need to buy your own food and prepare it in your kitchen.

You are not going to find a hotel that includes meals (other than MAYBE breakfast) for $70 a day in this area. A hotel for $70 without meals is possible, but challenging to find and likely of low quality. This is one of the most expensive housing markets in the United States, and it trickles down to the hotels as a result.

Annandale
reviews: 44
4. Re: Cheap Hotels in Fairfax area close to 22033

Sadly I'll have to second the bad news. Personally, I'd be skeptical of most any place at that price around here. We're not as high as London prices but still pretty high.

Reply to: Cheap Hotels in Fairfax area close to 22033
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted