We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendations near Fairfax County Courthouse.

Which Fairfax hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
reviews: 6
Hotel recommendations near Fairfax County Courthouse.

I will be traveling to Fairfax for a court appearance in the Domestic Relations Court in the middle of November and need to give my client an estimate as to the cost of my travel. Therefore, I am looking for hotel recommendations near the courthouse. I would like the cost to be reasonable but clean and safe for a woman traveling alone on business. Thoughts?

Fairfax, Virginia
reviews: 5
1. Re: Hotel recommendations near Fairfax County Courthouse.

I don't know about specific hotels, but I can recommend an area close by that has quite a few hotel options. The Fair Oaks (www.shopfairoaksmall.com) and Fair Lakes (www.fairlakes.com) area is a commercial district just a few miles down the road from the Fairfax County Judicial Center. Some hotel options include:

--Fairfax Marriott at Fair Oaks (marriott.com/hotels/…)

--Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax (hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml…)

--Residence Inn Fair Lakes Fairfax (marriott.com/hotels/…)

--Hyatt Fair Lakes (fairlakes.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp)

Best of luck!

Washington DC...
reviews: 51
2. Re: Hotel recommendations near Fairfax County Courthouse.

I can't give you specific hotel recommendations, but that area of Fairfax City is quite safe. George Mason University is right down the road-I used to live there, and never had issues.

As with ANY place, just don't do anything stupid that would put yourself at risk above what you would normally do.

3. Re: Hotel recommendations near Fairfax County Courthouse.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 09, 2011