We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Door Spas in Northern Va?

Which Fairfax hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
reviews: 53
Red Door Spas in Northern Va?

Help! I was given a gift certificate to a Red Door spa, and am trying to find one that might be nicer than the one at Tyson's Corner. (I did that one last year and was very disappointed - really sub-par facilities.) I'm considering the one at Fairfax Corner, since that one is newer. Has anyone been there who can help?

Does this one at least have pedicure chairs? (At Tyson's. you just sit in a normal chair and hold your leg up). Is the manicure/pedicure area in the spa portion, not out in the salon?

1. Re: Red Door Spas in Northern Va?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, June 27, 2010