We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dulles Airport Shuttle?

Which Fairfax hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
reviews: 1
Dulles Airport Shuttle?

Hi everyone! My wife and I are coming through the D.C. area for one day and we need a hotel that has a shuttle to the Dulles International Airport. On Hotels.com, the Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax claims to have airport transportation, though doesn't specify which airport.

Any tips? I'd be extremely grateful! Thanks for checking out my post! =o)

Atlanta
1. Re: Dulles Airport Shuttle?

Could anybody give me a tip?

Salem, VA
reviews: 8
2. Re: Dulles Airport Shuttle?

There's a Hampton Inn in Sterling just 2.5 mile from the airport (22700 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, Virginia, USA, 20166, 1-703-537-7800). I'm pretty sure that they have shuttle service and you may be able to get the park and fly package. You may want to consider posting your question in the air travel forum. I've gotten good info on Dulles parking there. Good luck and safe travels!

Atlanta
3. Re: Dulles Airport Shuttle?

Thanks for the tip, but there's just one thing you should know. I won't have a car, so I don't need a parking space. By the way, I contacted Hilton Garden Inn at Fairfax and they said that they don't offer airport transportation.

Virginia
reviews: 2
4. Re: Dulles Airport Shuttle?

It depends on your plans... if you want to visit D.C. then you definitely need to be closer to a metro (Vienna or Ballston would be your best bets). However, if you just need to stay near the airport then anywhere in the Reston area is nice. The Reston Town Center has several hotels and tons to do for fun. Even if the hotel doesn't offer a free shuttle, it is only $10 for a cab to the airport.

5. Re: Dulles Airport Shuttle?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, July 18, 2010