We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Embassy Suites 1250 22nd St. NW, Washington, D.C.

Which Dulles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thousand Oaks, CA
reviews: 11
Embassy Suites 1250 22nd St. NW, Washington, D.C.

What a great hotel. My husband and I and our two daughters (ages 5 and 9) stayed there for four nights (6/28-7/2/06). Our room was clean, spacious and very comfortable (2 queens and a sleeper sofa). The kitchen area with refrigerator, micro, and paper towels seemed very handy, but we were always so full from breakfast that we did not need the fridge. The staff was friendly and helpful despite the large volume of people they seem to deal with. We couldn't have asked for a better hotel, and the location wasn't that far from either subway (foggy bottom or dupont circle), my five year old walked both everyday.

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
reviews: 136
1. Re: Embassy Suites 1250 22nd St. NW, Washington, D.C.

Great review---it would be great if you went to the DC page and posted this under "hotels". It will be very helpful to others considering a stay there.

2. Re: Embassy Suites 1250 22nd St. NW, Washington, D.C.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 13, 2009