We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying from Dulles to France on AirFrance. Dulles ?s

Which Dulles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia Beach...
reviews: 9
flying from Dulles to France on AirFrance. Dulles ?s

Hello I'm flying out of Dulles today to France on Air France.

I have checked in and have my boarding pass and seat . With just carry on luggage.

At this point do i just have to go through security then wait at the gate to board or do i have to do any other person to person check ins with AirFrance.

How much time should i give from when i arrive at Dulles to boarding flight? Right now i figure 21/2 hours.

One more question I don't have the departing gate yet. Do these kind of flights usually leave from the mid field terminal. Thanks

1 reply
Richmond VA USA
Destination Expert
for Richmond
reviews: 1
1. Re: flying from Dulles to France on AirFrance. Dulles ?s

You have to check in with Air France to show your passport even if you don't have bags to check. Some airlines have kiosks where you can swipe them near the check-in area, but I don't know about Air France. There should be instructions on their website, or in any emails you got from them.

I usually allow 3 hours for an international flight, even though it means I am usually sitting around for longer. You're probably OK with 2 1/2 if you're not too far from Dulles.

Reply to: flying from Dulles to France on AirFrance. Dulles ?s
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted