We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From midnight until 5:45 am - what to do?

Which Dulles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Panama City, Panama
reviews: 111
From midnight until 5:45 am - what to do?

My husband and I are flying into Dullas from Panama. We arrive around midnight and fly out at 5:45am the next morning. After Customs/ Immigration, I figure we only have about 4 hours before we have to be back for our flight. What to do? I hate to pay a tone of money for a hotel. Any where to cat nap in the airport?

Arlington, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Arlington
reviews: 31
1. Re: From midnight until 5:45 am - what to do?

The airport chapel has been suggested by others as a quiet spot that is open 24 hours. Otherwise I might find a quiet corner of the B terminal, which is the nicest part of the airport. The only hotel on airport grounds is the Marriott, and after Customs and security even if you stay there you might only get three hours sleep. Sorry there aren't more choices for you.

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 111
2. Re: From midnight until 5:45 am - what to do?

Thanks for the advice!

3. Re: From midnight until 5:45 am - what to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, November 16, 2014