We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay???

Which Dulles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Where to stay???

Hello forum helpers,

I fly into Washington next June from the UK for two nights, enroute to Nebraska. Can anyone recommend and good hotel reasonably priced with a good location so I can sightsee.

Many thanks in advance

Souness

Springfield, VA
Level Contributor
1,140 posts
148 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay???

The Dulles area is not convenient for sightseeing, particulary if you want to see any of the sites in downtown DC. I would suggest that you look to stay in DC or in the closer-in parts of Virginia (Crystal City or Rosslyn, for example) with access to Metro (subway) to get around. I would also suggest that you post your request in the Washington, DC forum and provide information with the dates you expect to be here and a dollar figure that fits your definition of reasonable, since everyone's definition is different (and those are the first two questions the posters there will ask you).

UK
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Where to stay???

Thanks for that Carol, I will take you're information onboard and post on the Washington Dc forum.

Again thanks for your assistance.

3. Re: Where to stay???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, November 25, 2014