We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a great place for a small wedding dinner (40)

Which Dulles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
harleysville
looking for a great place for a small wedding dinner (40)

My sister is having a small second marriage this June. She is looking for a beautiful place to eat for 40 people, maybe even accomodate a place to wed. Not looking for too expensive. She lives in Potomac Falls. She also loves Leesburg.

Ashburn, VA
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
1. Re: looking for a great place for a small wedding dinner (40)

Try Tuscarora Mill in Leesburg.

Reston, Virginia
reviews: 57
2. Re: looking for a great place for a small wedding dinner (40)

I'm not sure what your taste is, but Leesburg is pretty small and has some really charming restaurants. See the following link for a list:

discoverourtown.com/VA/…Dining-272.html

If your sister wants to do an outdoor ceremony, you could try getting a permit for a ceremony at Ida Lee Park. (http://www.idalee.org/parks/default.aspx) It's a lovely little park.

I would recommend staying away from the wineries and B&Bs if you're on a budget. Those places are shockingly expensive!!!

If your sister's heart is not totally set on Leesburg, I would recommend the Maggiano's Italian restaurant chain. They have party rooms available in Chevy Chase, MD and the Tysons's Corner part of Fairfax County. I had my wedding there. We had about 60 guests, and they were able to accommodate enough room for our ceremony and dance floor. The price was quite reasonable, service was excellent, and the food was great.

In case you don't have a cake vendor, try Chantel's. They were very reasonable and it was the best wedding cake I've ever had!!

3. Re: looking for a great place for a small wedding dinner (40)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, October 26, 2009