We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any hotels with day rates near Dulles?

Which Dulles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
US
Any hotels with day rates near Dulles?

I will be flying in on a red-eye and was wondering if any hotels near Dulles offer day rates, as I would like to be able to take a nap and shower before an afternoon meeting.

Sterling, VA
Destination Expert
for Washington DC
reviews: 136
1. Re: Any hotels with day rates near Dulles?

By "day rates" do you mean renting by the hour or do you mean a full 24 hour rate? If it is the latter, of course you can book a hotel for a full day.

central virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 14
2. Re: Any hotels with day rates near Dulles?

grateful, people aren't always crazy about Dulles. I haven't found that they have a quiet area other than the chapel where I just can't bring myself to take a nap although some do, definitely not a club room. No pod hotels. No showers.

You might pull up the dulles airport site and click on the option for hotels nearby. There are several and you can just start calling.

Many people, including us, have gotten to a hotel near an airport at midnight or later in order to be closer to the airport and then gotten up at 5 or so, yet there's not the hourly rate, even though it's just a few hours' stay, albeit at night. So you might just have to bit the bullet and find a good price on a full day's stay and check out early...extra early:) Maybe if you call the hotel directly instead of the toll free central office you'd have better luck.

3. Re: Any hotels with day rates near Dulles?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 07, 2009