We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels off the interstate exit to charlottesville

Which Charlottesville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
richmond va
reviews: 1
Hotels off the interstate exit to charlottesville

Kinda late posting ( for this weekend) trying to get recommendations. I need a nice hotel/motel just of the interstate at the Charlottesville exits from I64.. Did not want to travel to the city for the hotel.

Thanks.

Charlottesville
reviews: 151
1. Re: Hotels off the interstate exit to charlottesville

I think the Holiday Inn Monticello on 5th Street is just off of 64. It's several miles before you get into town. I've never stayed there so can't vouch for it, but it seems okay. Maybe that would work. I think you can find nicer hotels/motels in town, but it sounds like the ability to quickly jump on and off of 64 is your biggest priority.

Edited: 3:30 pm, July 27, 2011
Salem, VA
reviews: 8
2. Re: Hotels off the interstate exit to charlottesville

Yankee's right. Holiday Inn Monticello is the easiest on/off. I freqeuntly travel to C'ville for work. I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Monticello and it's a typical Holiday Inn, clean, comfortable and nothing fancy. Also on 5th street (across the Street and beside Burger King) is a Sleep Inn, looks to be well maintained but I've never stayed there. At the Route 250 exit is a Hilton Garden Inn (new) and a Comfort Inn. Both are not far off I-64. I think the Comfort Inn is the closest.

Safe travels!

richmond va
3. Re: Hotels off the interstate exit to charlottesville

Thanks for the quick responses.. I really do appreciate it.

Charlottesville, VA
4. Re: Hotels off the interstate exit to charlottesville

The Hilton Garden Inn is nice. My in-laws like it. It is about half a mile off exit 124. The Comfort Inn is a little sketchier.

There is also a Sleep Inn just across from the Holiday Inn already mentioned. They are exit 120.

reviews: 2
5. Re: Hotels off the interstate exit to charlottesville

Both mentioned are fine. There is a BK and Waffle House right there and gas stations with convenience stores for snacks/ refreshments. You'll want to head towards town to get to them. I'd personally choose the Omni just a few miles down the road but that's me. The Omni is on the downtown walking mall with many finer dining choices. Very easy access.

Edited: 5:28 pm, July 27, 2011
6. Re: Hotels off the interstate exit to charlottesville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, October 08, 2012