We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

question on restaurant in Seminole Court next to Hampton Inn

Which Charlottesville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Roselle Park, New...
reviews: 29
question on restaurant in Seminole Court next to Hampton Inn

When we stayed in charlottesville a few years ago we really enjoyed Sam Maverick Restaurant but I have just read they closed down. Has anything else taken its place? Also was there a mexican restaurant in that shopping plaza also or has that one also closed. We liked the convenience of being able to walk over to eat dinner.

Roselle Park, New...
1. Re: question on restaurant in Seminole Court next to Hampton Inn

Forgot to add we did stay at the Hampon Inn which was really convenient. Are there any other hotels in the area which have a nice restaurant within walking distance. What is near the Courtyard by Marriott?

Lancaster...
reviews: 3
2. Re: question on restaurant in Seminole Court next to Hampton Inn

Nothing has taken the Maverick's place yet. Allegedly the landlord wants too much for rent. There is a "Cheeseburger in Paradise" next door in the old Chi Chi's space. They are a chain with pretty good inexpensive (8-10 dollars) entrees and all sorts of fruity island drinks.

If you stay at any hotel on Main Street you will be within walking distance of more resturants than you can shake a stick at. I might suggest checking either c-ville.org or read-the-hook.com (I think) which are online sites for our two weekly independents. Both list activities, movies, restaurants

Lancaster...
reviews: 3
3. Re: question on restaurant in Seminole Court next to Hampton Inn

I mangled both of those websites--they are actually c-ville.com and readthehook.com . Sorry for the mixup...

Roselle Park, New...
4. Re: question on restaurant in Seminole Court next to Hampton Inn

thanks frow13 for the info I will definitely check it out.

5. Re: question on restaurant in Seminole Court next to Hampton Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 31, 2009