We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort Suites Chantilly

Which Chantilly hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manitowoc, WI
Comfort Suites Chantilly

Has anyone stayed at this Comfort Suites? If so, is it within walking distance of the metro?

va beach
1. Re: Comfort Suites Chantilly

i have never stayed in the comfort suites in chantilly. but i can tell you that the closest metro station is in vennia which is not with in walking distance. but i am sute that there is a metro bus that will take you there.

Nebraska, the good...
reviews: 19
2. Re: Comfort Suites Chantilly

We stayed here in June of 2004 but it is NOT close enough to walk to the Metro, it is too far west. We drove and parked at the Vienna station and took the Metro in every day.

We had a 2 queen bed suite at the Comfort Inn there. The roof leaked above our bed, and nothing was done about it. Many of the staff was hispanic and couldn't understand us when we asked questions. The maids took one of the pillow cases off one of the pillows we brought from home, and we weren't able to retrieve it, the front desk staff couldn't ask about it of the maid staff that was there because they had to wait for the person to come in to work who was bilingual. We had to check out, so we just let it go. Other than these things, the motel was pretty nice--very roomy and nice atmosphere.

Nebraska, the good...
reviews: 19
3. Re: Comfort Suites Chantilly

Oops...I just saw how old this post is!!!! Oh well!

Get answers to your questions about Chantilly