We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VT Graduation Lodging May 16-19, 2013

Which Blacksburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lake Mary, Florida
reviews: 1
VT Graduation Lodging May 16-19, 2013

We are a family from out of state attending our son's graduation from VT in May 2013. I began searching for lodging back in the spring and have been unable to find any place closer to VT then So. Roanoke, and even then, limited choices. Any ideas? Have looked into VRBO, Craigslist and hotel sites such as Kayak. Thank you!

16 replies to this topic
Newport, Rhode...
reviews: 13
11. Re: VT Graduation Lodging May 16-19, 2013

The vt website says you can rent dorm rooms.

Manassas, Virginia
12. Re: VT Graduation Lodging May 16-19, 2013

Do you still need a hotel room. I have one right in Blackburg that I am not able to use.

Let me know. It is at the Holiday Inn.

Richmond, Virginia
13. Re: VT Graduation Lodging May 16-19, 2013

I have 2 rooms at the Hampton Inn in Christiansburg, VA that I can offer you for Saturday night. I booked the rooms about 10 months ago and only need Friday night. Let me know if you are interested. email jlaiche@comcast.net

14. Re: VT Graduation Lodging May 16-19, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, March 24, 2014

Springfield, VA
reviews: 114
15. Re: VT Graduation Lodging May 16-19, 2013

Since TripAdvisor doesn't seem to want to enforce the rule against self-promotion, let me just say that I'm always skeptical of someone who joins TA just to resurrect a year-old post just to post a link to what is apparently their own money-making concern. YMMV.

central virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 14
16. Re: VT Graduation Lodging May 16-19, 2013

Carol757, what are you talking about? TA has always been good about these things when reported. YOu don't think they watch and approve the thousands of posts that go on every minute do you. You have to report it. Looks like it was reported and taken care of.

Reply to: VT Graduation Lodging May 16-19, 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted