We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New restaurant in Blacksburg

Which Blacksburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Murrieta, California
reviews: 2
New restaurant in Blacksburg

We are opening a Irish Pub in Blacksburg called "Castle's Kettle and Pub". We wanted to get the communities feedback to make sure we are building the place you want to come to. We are putting a concentration on good food along with good beer. We have spent a lot of time coming up with menu that has 1) traditional Irish items, 2) southern cooking, and 3) large amount of vegan options. Give us your thoughts.

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: New restaurant in Blacksburg

Where will the restaurant be located?

Virginia
Destination Expert
for Virginia Beach
reviews: 14
2. Re: New restaurant in Blacksburg

Congratulations and best wishes.

Go to the very bottom here along the bar and click on "Business listings". Even though it sounds accommodations oriented click on...what is it...go or get started or whatever...and there is an option for restaurants.

Or on the same bar is "write a review" where a reviewer can write about something and follow the "not yet listed?" prompts where TA checks the review and puts the new restaurant name up with the review.

The first one seems more direct if you don't have to pay anything.

3. Re: New restaurant in Blacksburg

Very excited to see this take shape each day. The building's looking well. When you say Irish/Southern/Vegan...I'm wondering if you might give us an idea of what will be on the menu. I'm hoping you'll have a nice stew, colcannon and such. Thanks.

4. Re: New restaurant in Blacksburg

Very excited to see this take shape each day. The building's looking well. When you say Irish/Southern/Vegan...I'm wondering if you might give us an idea of what will be on the menu. I'm hoping you'll have a nice stew, colcannon and such. Thanks.

Reply to: New restaurant in Blacksburg
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted