We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Springtime in Blacksburg

Which Blacksburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
reviews: 143
Springtime in Blacksburg

Planning a trip that way. When does Spring arrive in Blacksburg?

roanoke, va
reviews: 35
1. Re: Springtime in Blacksburg

march 20th - same day it arrives everywhere ... :)

but if you're asking about weather, the best i can tell you is that virginia weather is extremely unpredictable. for blacksburg, it could be very warm and nice out within the next couple of weeks (actually it's supposed to be in the 70's this weekend) BUT ---- and this is a major but ---- it's also equally possible and even pretty probable that it will continue to be on the cool side thru mid-to-late may. if you're asking about plant life, that's just starting to come back in the area. it will still be a couple of weeks before the flowers are really in bloom.

that probably doesn't help all that much, but it's really the best answer i can give you at the moment!

Texas
reviews: 143
2. Re: Springtime in Blacksburg

very funny, guspork...guess I asked for that ;) Yes, it's the blooms on flowers and trees I'm interested in. Sounds like that'll get underway shortly. Thanks!

Richmond, VA
reviews: 12
3. Re: Springtime in Blacksburg

Garden Week in Virginia is around the third week in April when Virginia is typically at it's best (bloom wise)! But, always have a jacket handy.

4. Re: Springtime in Blacksburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 01, 2009