We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel - Hampton Inn or Comfort Suites?

Which White River Junction hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Beverly...
reviews: 180
Which hotel - Hampton Inn or Comfort Suites?

I'm heading to VT to do some foliage photography Columbus Day weekend. Currently, I have a room booked at the Comfort Suites and at the Hampton Inn in White River Junction, and need to cancel one. Has anybody had experience with either of these hotels? Which is cleaner, more comfortable, friendly, amentities, etc.? I'm not opposed to either one, and they are the same price. It's hard to tell from the pictures online which I'd prefer. I'd rather stay at the Holiday Inn Express, but they are booked solid for the weekend.

Vermont
Destination Expert
for Vermont
reviews: 32
1. Re: Which hotel - Hampton Inn or Comfort Suites?

The hotels are pretty much right next to each other and are fairly new -2ish years old. I've stayed at the Hampton before and it was perfectly fine. The only difference is that you'll probably get a microwave/fridge in your room at the Comfort Suites if it's like any of the ones I've stayed at.

Shelburne
reviews: 1
2. Re: Which hotel - Hampton Inn or Comfort Suites?

Both hotels are excellent and owned by the same company--a New England firm with high standards and good people running the day to day operations. You can't go wrong.

3. Re: Which hotel - Hampton Inn or Comfort Suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about White River Junction
More White River Junction Topics