We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fall Foliage 2013

Which Stowe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Corona, California...
Fall Foliage 2013

My wife and I are going to the northeast this fall for our 10 year anniversary. We are going to fly into NY, NY and then drive up the coast maybe also over to Niagra Falls. Does anyone have advice on what the best time is to see fall foliage and any other great places to stop on the way. We are going to spend 8 to 10 days. We love food and culture, so any ideas would be great.

Thanks.

Waitsfield
Destination Expert
for Waitsfield
reviews: 24
1. Re: Fall Foliage 2013

Traditionally in Central VT, foliage is very good from the last week of September through the second weekend of October. Staying in Stowe or the nearby Mad River Valley is central to great day trips & excellent food & drink.

Great breweries, distilleries, pubs and restaurants i.e. Hen of the Wood & The Common Man are must hits.

2. Re: Fall Foliage 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 24, 2014