We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early December Skiing???

Which Killington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dover Plains, New...
Early December Skiing???

Always skied killington in Feb or March and had great conditions and nightlife. Going up for a quick weekend December 6th. Mother Nature will dictate the conditions, what about nightlife? Everything open? Half open? Also, anyone rock the outdoor pool at Mountain Inn???

Burlington, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Burlington
reviews: 7
1. Re: Early December Skiing???

For nightlife, I don't know Killington specifically, but around the VT resorts in general, I would say open but quiet. Not only is it early in the season, but it's also the weekend after Thanksgiving and not a popular travel time for most folks to travel to VT. That said, most resorts will be gearing up for the season and fully staffed with their seasonal workers, so you may find a lot of them populating the bars in the evenings.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
reviews: 17
2. Re: Early December Skiing???

Everything will be open. Check the Wobbly Barn and Pickle Barrel's websites. They have some early season parties which can be anything but quiet.

I have not rocked that particular pool, but am always a fan of mid-winter pool jumps.

3. Re: Early December Skiing???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 15, 2014