We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a trip weekend of March 22nd-24th

Which Killington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Planning a trip weekend of March 22nd-24th

Hi,

I want to book the ski&stay package for my wife's birthday. we are both beginners(ski/board 1 or 2 times )

Have couple of questions:

Is it best to book through killington.com for their ski&stay package?

I did an estimate on there came out to be around $800 including 2 days of lessons and hotel room for 2 nights @ grand resort

How is the skiing condition during that time?

Thanks,

VK

Addison Cty, VT
Destination Expert
for Vermont
reviews: 31
1. Re: Planning a trip weekend of March 22nd-24th

Can't comment on costs though it sounds fairly reasonable. Lessons and lift tickets are expensive.

Can't really predict snow conditions either. it could be cold with plenty of snow or it could be warm with spring conditions (which are not great for beginners).

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
reviews: 17
2. Re: Planning a trip weekend of March 22nd-24th

If it is your first time there, I would not book through killington.com. Call the phone number instead, so they can walk you through the process and fine tune your reservation.

Albany, NY
reviews: 181
3. Re: Planning a trip weekend of March 22nd-24th

Warm and soft conditions is better than cold and hardpacked, so for beginners I've always suggested to try mid~March onwards. That sounds about right for 2 days lessons/lifts/nights slopeside.

New York City, New...
reviews: 13
4. Re: Planning a trip weekend of March 22nd-24th

killington just got 20" of new snow. the grsnd hotel ha. a weekday deal which is great. we booked a studio with kitchen for 2 adults 2 teens for 3 nights skiings lift tickets 3 days with breakfast $950. there are lessons coupons 50% off on killington. com/winter

5. Re: Planning a trip weekend of March 22nd-24th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 23, 2014