We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Life Hiking Spa

Which Killington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durham, North...
reviews: 1
New Life Hiking Spa

I've seen some posts on the New Life Hiking Spa but not too many current ones. Has anyone went to the Spa within the last year? What are the accomodations like?

12 replies to this topic
Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
reviews: 17
1. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

What is the name of the hotel they are using? Look up reviews for that.

Southern VT
Destination Expert
for Vermont
reviews: 58
2. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

You can do a search in the forum box and you will find recent information including this string of posts: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g57302-i1302-k5275…

Naples, Florida
3. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

I just returned from the New Life Hiking Spa. You should just go as soon as you can. It was a great vacation with lots of interesting guests to talk to during the hikes and the meal. The activities were very well done and the hikes were enjoyable yet more exercise than I've had for years. The Inn is a ski lodge and limited but has all you need and more.

Memphis, Tennessee
reviews: 4
4. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

I was there a couple of months ago. I don't know exactly what you are looking for, but I will never, ever return, even if paid to. The accommodations are that appalling, the food unappealing, the spa amenities in dire need to updating. The pool area and jacuzzi need to be imploded and rebuilt. My trip was a last minute decision for me, and one that I will always regret. I had read some favorable reviews on some site, but I should have known better. Overall, it was a terrible experience.

Memphis, Tennessee
reviews: 4
5. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

I was there a couple of months ago. I don't know exactly what you are looking for, but I will never, ever return, even if paid to. The accommodations are that appalling, the food unappealing, the spa amenities in dire need to updating. The pool area and jacuzzi need to be imploded and rebuilt. My trip was a last minute decision for me, and one that I will always regret. I had read some favorable reviews on some site, but I should have known better. Overall, it was a terrible experience.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Killington
6. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

Neither MeOneWorld nor Jim M provided the name of the actual lodge/hotel, so both posts are worthless.

And, even though they are on the opposite ends of the spectrum, I question the validity of both of them.

Bethesda, MD
reviews: 62
7. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

The spa is at The Inn of the Six Mountains.

Oberlin, Ohio...
8. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

I am going there next week based on many positive reviews on other sites. I will let you know!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 22
9. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

The accommodation is aging but clean. I visited last year and might return this year. The indoor pool was kind of strange, the outdoor pool was available too.

Oberlin, Ohio...
10. Re: New Life Hiking Spa

I just returned from the New Life Hiking Spa and will definitely go back again. The staff was exceptional and the hiking was gorgeous. I also took advantage of the afternoon classes. The food was healthy and portioned controlled. I left feeling great. At $249 a night for everything I thought it was a good value.

Reply to: New Life Hiking Spa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted