We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Killington Vermont accomodations

Which Killington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Killington Vermont accomodations

I am going at the end of the month to killington for the first time on a ski trip with my boyfriend and another couple.

We were looking to rent something for the weekend, any suggestions as to where we should stay. (we are looking for something reasonable that is close or on the slopes)

Any info and/or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Woodstock, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Woodstock
reviews: 214
1. Re: Killington Vermont accomodations

Hello ashleymeredith,

If are flexible on location you can get a great selection of B & B's or inns in Woodstock village which will allow you to walk to dinner, drive to Skyship base in 16 -20 minutes depending on how 'creative' you are, and not have to clkean up after yourself. Also 32 The Green is a home to rent in Woodstock that I know has been reviewd on Trip Advisor.

2. Re: Killington Vermont accomodations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 17, 2009