We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post Xmas Lodgings in Chester for Family of 5

Which Chester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lehigh Valley, PA
reviews: 1
Post Xmas Lodgings in Chester for Family of 5

Greetings to all!

My wife and I, plus my two older daughters (19 and 21) along with our 3 yr old son are thinking of spending 3 or 4 days skiing after Xmas. We're fairly flexible - probably prefer to stay in the upper 1/3 level of properties (if any even still have any rooms avail). Non-smokers, quiet - any suggestions on where we should look? I filled out the Chester Lodging questionaire but since I'm a guy and inherently impatient, I thought I would reach out and see if I could get an answer faster :) Thanks.. Rick

Chester, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Chester, Ludlow, Vermont
reviews: 40
1. Re: Post Xmas Lodgings in Chester for Family of 5

In Chester the places that accommodate children are the Hugging bear Inn and the Chester house. The other B&B's and Inns in town tend not to take children under 12-15. The Hugging Bear is aimed more at families and children. The Chester house is a distinguished property that happens to have rooms that can accommodate families. both are centrally located on the village green and are run by very nice people. You are right to be concerned about the availability as most of the Inns and B&Bs are full or filling fast in the area. With regard to the chester lodging enquiry in fairness I suspect most of us don't answer it as usually its from someone "trawling" for lowest rate. Its far better to use the site as a research tool as you can link to all the B&B's and Inns in the area then be selective in who you contact for prices or availability.

Atlanta
2. Re: Post Xmas Lodgings in Chester for Family of 5

Another great place for families is the Quail Hollow Inn. They have two suites available with two rooms each that can easily accomodate a family of 5. They also have large common areas and plenty of games and activities for kids.

3. Re: Post Xmas Lodgings in Chester for Family of 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Chester