We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Thanksgiving Dinner in Brattleboro/Keene Area

Which Brattleboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madison, CT
reviews: 17
Looking for Thanksgiving Dinner in Brattleboro/Keene Area

Hi There,

I will traveling up to Keene, New Hampshire and will also be passing through Brattleboro, VT on the way up. Can anyone here offer recommendations on a restaurant in either the Keene Or Brattleboro area that is open on Thanksgiving? I'm not looking for a super fancy place, moderately priced and kid friendly would be perfect.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2 replies to this topic
Medford, New Jersey
reviews: 23
1. Re: Looking for Thanksgiving Dinner in Brattleboro/Keene Area

The New England House in West Brattleboro does a nice Thanksgiving dinner until 1 or 2 pm. After that Whetstone Station Restaurant and Brewery in Brattleboro opens at 4pm. Both are kid friendly as well. Hope that helps - Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited: 2:35 am, November 14, 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
2. Re: Looking for Thanksgiving Dinner in Brattleboro/Keene Area

Another option: the Brattleboro Community Thanksgiving Dinner, noon-5pm (I think), downtown in the River Garden. Google it for more info. If you're looking to be part of the local community while traveling, this is a great opportunity. Brattleboro was recently named Top 20 Small Town Downtown (or something like that). We might see you there!

Reply to: Looking for Thanksgiving Dinner in Brattleboro/Keene Area
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted