We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bromley sun mountain adventure park.....worth the visit?

Which Brattleboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dartmouth, Nova...
reviews: 70
Bromley sun mountain adventure park.....worth the visit?

Hi there,

Hubby and I and our two sons....11 and 15 are planning a trip (to Kittery, Maine, Salem Mass, Boston mass, 6 flags), and then ...............staying overnight in Brattleboro VT from spending a day at the 6 flags and going to Bromley Mountain to the zip line and adventure park...it looks pricey for what it is...but still looks very tempting.

We are driving to Ottawa that day....the saturday day....

can anyone tell me if they have been here...and if it is worth it in your opinion?

I have posted this on the green mountain and vermont forum as well....we will be arriving at sun mountain in peru on sat , June 26th if we go....

by the by...we are planning on staying at the Holiday Inn express in Brattleboro...mid way between 6 flags and Bromley mountain.

thanks very much:)

thanks very much,

Burlington, Vermont
reviews: 14
1. Re: Bromley sun mountain adventure park.....worth the visit?

I went many years ago when they just had the alpine slide. I enjoyed it very much. Looking at all they now have to offer, I think it would be great fun and memorable.

Dartmouth, Nova...
reviews: 70
2. Re: Bromley sun mountain adventure park.....worth the visit?

thanks for your reply dave....can you suggest any place to stay...maybe within an hours drive...we will driving up from the 6flags amusement park in around sprinfield in MA. at 7pmish....didn't want to drive more then an hour ...but would stretch it closer to Bromley if the place was worth it

thanks again

3. Re: Bromley sun mountain adventure park.....worth the visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 21, 2010