We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

festivities/restaurants?

Which Brattleboro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vestal, New York
Destination Expert
for Auburn, Finger Lakes
reviews: 143
festivities/restaurants?

I will be in Brattleboro on July 4th. Are there any festivities, etc going on in the vicinity?

Also, any restaurant recommendations?

Thanks.

NDG
reviews: 1
1. Re: festivities/restaurants?

I am not really an expert on restaurants in general, but I do love beer. And I love the newly opened taproom downstairs at the Flat Street Brewery (at the site of the old Latchis Grill). The food is nothing out of the ordinary, but there is about 30 beers on tap, and the crowd appears to be a mix of all ages.

I hope this is useful.

Ormond Beach...
Destination Expert
for Vermont
reviews: 41
2. Re: festivities/restaurants?

Check out a google or 2. It looked like there were several pages on the parades and perhaps there are other interesting things going on. Would bet that they have some good fireworks and probably some other goings on.

Southern VT
Destination Expert
for Vermont
reviews: 62
3. Re: festivities/restaurants?

The farmer's market on the west side of town is fantastic and worth a stop. It's on Saturdays (like July 4 this year), and has fresh produce, baked goods, cheeses, and locally cooked food. You could spend hours there!

Check out chowhound.com for restaurant recs and reviews, but I know there are lots of tasty places in town!

4. Re: festivities/restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, November 27, 2009