We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

Which Snowbird hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Randolph, NJ
reviews: 77
Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

I know there are discount tickets at Canyon Sports, but we won't have a car. Taking a shuttle bus from the airport to resort. Buying discount online would be sweet.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 238
1. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

liftopia.com

Randolph, NJ
2. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

thanks

Randolph, NJ
3. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

Have you ever used the LiftsFor Less site?

liftsforless.com/discount_lift_tickets.html

Mukilteo...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

Hey I bought snowbird tickets at liftopia for this weekend but turns out I didn't need them. Would you happen to want them? It's 2 tickets that are 3 out of 4 consecutive days starting Jan7. I've already got the physical tickets and am staying at cliff lodge. I bought them for $302 but will sell them for $250 (for both of them, it was a killer deal!). Text me at 206.713.3730 if you're interested.

Randolph, NJ
5. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

Thanks for the offer, but I will pass. I actually found a source for $60-$62 a day for the Superpass (Snowbird/Alta/Solitude/Brighton)

6. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, January 30, 2013
Edited: 8:35 pm, January 30, 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
reviews: 59
7. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

The Ski Salt Lake Superpass is a great option.

The Super Pass is an easy and inexpensive way to experience each of the resorts through a single lift pass. Valid at Alta, Brighton, Snowbird or Solitude, plus it includes transportation on UTA Ski Buses.

For more info, or to purchase online please visit:

http://www.visitsaltlake.com/ski/

Many hotels in the Salt Lake area also have discounted lift tickets available for purchase at their front desk. You might want to check with the hotel you are staying at.

Thanks,

Nicole

Greentown...
reviews: 14
8. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

Liftopia as mentioned.......

Another option to consider is Ebay.......Snowbird tickets have been listed all season........for around 100-120 for a 2 day ticket.....

Earlier this year I picked up a pair for 100.00......that's 50.00 bucks a day at Snowbird.....I'll take that discount anyday.......they come as the actual ticket, just have to grab a wicket and slap it on.......

Liverpool
reviews: 12
9. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

And where was that?

M

Liverpool
reviews: 12
10. Re: Anyone knows of online discount lift tickets for Snowbird?

And where was that?

N