We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The bar across from the hotel that no one told us about

Which Sandy hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boise Idaho
The bar across from the hotel that no one told us about

I am just returning home from my trip with my family where we stayed at The Comfort Inn Sandy Utah , and I must say that it was anything but comfort. Our 2006 Charger was broken into and items of ours were taken. We was parked on the hotels property. We was not even told of our car being broken into by any one of the employees . We found out when we woke up and there was a note under our door someone put letting us know. No one signed it. one of the employees told us that this had happened before. The bar was loud and people were fighting out in the parking lot. We were woke up at 300 am by them . we watched many fights in the parking lot. The pool was NOT 24 hours and it was NOT clean. Our room was not cleaned the whole time that we was there. Not one time did the management even try to get ahold of us about our property. I think that in the future that the public needs to be more informed on places of choice to stay and I think that hotels need to be ALOT more honest about the surroundings of the hotel and the dangers that you may be in if you do choose to stay there. I am still trying to get ahold of someone in management to talk to them about what happened. But cant seem to get anyone to call me back ... imagine that .. maybe they do have something to hide ...... not a nice place at all and a complete waste of time and vacation for me and my family .... thanks for nothing Comfort Inn

Connecticut
reviews: 2
1. Re: The bar across from the hotel that no one told us about

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

What I would do is to get in contact with your nearest AAA office and register your complain. If that particular hotel is listed in their Utah Tourbook, then it would disqualify it to appear again in their hotel/motel list. Also, contact your Better Business Bureau. They may help.

Take care.

Washington, DC
reviews: 7
2. Re: The bar across from the hotel that no one told us about

Also, if you haven't already done so, please submit a review of this hotel on this website so others will be aware of the situation. Thank you for your report.

Boise Idaho
3. Re: The bar across from the hotel that no one told us about

I am letting you know that I have finally heard back from the hotel management at Comfort Inn in Sandy Utah ... and I must say that I am even less impressed with them now. I dont know how they stay in business when they handle isssues like this one that we had with them the way that they have handled it . I will never ever even entertain the thought of ever staying or ever recommending anyone to stay there. And if I ever hear anyone mentioning that they are going to be staying at ANY Comfort Inn's ... I will definately let them know of my stay with them and the way that they handled / didnt handle things. I hope that no one else has to go thru what we did and I hope that if anyone is thinking of staying at this or any other Comfort Inn I hope that you will reconsider. Trust me stay at the more expensive hotel.. this one will cost you just as much in the long run and you will be treated badly.

Get answers to your questions about Sandy
More Sandy Topics