We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Caille Sandy Utah

Which Sandy hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
utah
reviews: 98
La Caille Sandy Utah

This restaurant has received all kinds of wrath, however we believe we are going to have a great Easter Sunday Brunch. The woman who made the reservations was very nice and helpful.....I am hoping that it is nice and good wine list! Check back, oh and happy, Easter, Passover, night to chill.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 202
1. Re: La Caille Sandy Utah

I hadn't seen any wrath about La Caille. We haven't been there in a few years but always had a good experience.

utah
2. Re: La Caille Sandy Utah

Well, there were a number of reviews in TA dissing La Caille....so, now we are back from our Easter adventure....we had fun. You can not order a drink before noon, a couple in our party wanted mimosas. The waitresses are darling, think conservative kids in busty dresses. My poached eggs with crab were cool and the eggs just too runny, my husbands tri tip was wonderful. We walked around the grounds, which of course in this late spring, were a little, well sparce, but you could see the structures and the plants that make it so wonderful in (later) spring, summer and fall. The cost for two of us, sans drinks was around $120.00. Hmmmmmm now that I wrote that I think we had a great time, but may go to the Cotton Bottom Inn next time :)))))

salt lake city
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City
reviews: 65
3. Re: La Caille Sandy Utah

Or Little America. They have a wonderful Sunday Brunch for about eighty dollars less. No really cute busty waitresses though.

utah
4. Re: La Caille Sandy Utah

We went to the Grand America after all kinds of visits with family, had some champaigne and listened to the piano player, it was delightful. We had yet another sea food plate which was great, loved la Callie, but next time will go to Grand America first.

5. Re: La Caille Sandy Utah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:22 am, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sandy
More Sandy Topics