We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Valley Spa, St George Utah

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prescott, Iowa
Green Valley Spa, St George Utah

I've seen lots of negative feedback on Trip Advisor about Green Valley Spa lately..should I be worried? We won the trip ..is it worth it? As I don't think we can cancel..someone give me some input or make me feel good about the trip!

2 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
1. Re: Green Valley Spa, St George Utah

Hello again knowyou59,

I spent a little time looking over the last 5 pages or so of the reviews for the Green Valley Spa. Heres what I look for when looking at reviews. I first pretty much discount all of the reviews that have just a 1 time posting, and look for those reviewers that have forum posts along with some reviews.

Other kinds of reviews tend Imo to be either competitors posting negative feedback about a specific place, or working for the Hotel, and either paid to write good reviews, or asked to by the Hotel to write a good review, even though that is not allowed to do on Trip Advisor.

I found one such reviewer that had some forum posts along with thier well written review, thats most likely Imo to be what conditions and things are probably like, although the review is from 2012.

I might suggest contacting this TA member by sending them a private message if you have more questions after reading thier review.

tripadvisor.com/members-reviews/Travel4Joy

Basics are, it looks to be an ok place to stay, but not many frills, and not to some peoples standard of niceness that they may be expecting when spending lots of money at a spa type of place. But you are getting a free trip!!!! I doubt if many of them would be complaining if they were getting thier vacation free!!

The area around St George and the things to do would Imo far outway any inconvenience you may have with where you stay. JMO. But you should really of course do what you are most comfortable with.

Edited: 6:04 pm, March 22, 2014
Prescott, Iowa
2. Re: Green Valley Spa, St George Utah

Thanks for the info.

Reply to: Green Valley Spa, St George Utah
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted