We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vegetarian-friendly restaurants

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Jolla, California
Destination Expert
for La Jolla
reviews: 66
vegetarian-friendly restaurants

Does anyone have experience with vegetarian and/or vegetarian-friendly restaurants in the St. George area? I know this question was asked last year by someone else, but there was little feedback and the topic was closed. I hope to get more responses as perhaps more restaurants have vegetarian meals on the menu this year. Even just sharing your favorite restaurants that have plant-based sides (rice, potatoes, vegetables) would be great. Thanks in advance.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 88
1. Re: vegetarian-friendly restaurants

Sorry, I just cant think of any well rated just Vegetarian dining places. However, there are alot of good places to eat that do offer Vegetarian options, and many will leave out certain ingredients if wanted.

Such as the Black Bear Diner..... which is a great place to eat with inexpensive food and are likey to cater the menu to adust to what you may want to leave out ect.

Kneader Bakery.... is also a standard great little place to eat and offers good soup and salads ( again they make to order and will leave out or put in whatever you want for sandwiches ect. They also offer VERY yummy breads and deserts!

The Painted Pony... is a nicer sit down restaurant and will also offer adjustments on the menu as well as some vegetarian meals, and very fresh ingredients.

La Jolla, California
Destination Expert
for La Jolla
reviews: 66
2. Re: vegetarian-friendly restaurants

happytotrip, thank you for those suggestions. We'll check them out for sure. We usually look for regular restaurants that have vegetarian sides rather than strictly vegetarian restaurants. Often the regular restaurants have better food and can do substitutions.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 88
3. Re: vegetarian-friendly restaurants

I wish I had more suggestions for you, but the ones I mentioned have good food.

If you would like any more help planning for St George, just ask, its a fun place to visit with lots to do.

http://www.utah.com/stgeorge/

4. Re: vegetarian-friendly restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 30, 2014