We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Valley Resort & Spa, St. George, Utah

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Prescott, Iowa
Green Valley Resort & Spa, St. George, Utah

We won a trip to the resort from Live w/ Kelly & Michael..what do you wear in the dining area. We are not the typical spa guests ..more for the vacation...will the meals satisfy or should we pickup things to snack on. My husband golfs..looking for an inexpensive course that lets you rent a cart. What is the temp like in early April..will I be able to swim outside?

4 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
1. Re: Green Valley Resort & Spa, St. George, Utah

Congratulations knowyou59!

Most places are just casual in the area. But Im not as familiar with the Green Valley resort, someone else may post with more info, but I doubt anyone is going to be familiar with it.

But lots of people are usually hiking ect in the area and not too fussed about what you wear from what I have seen, so I would not worry about that.

You may find you get a good rate since you are staying at the Spa on Golfing in the area. I would check with them first. There may be some who are familar with golfing rates in the area that may post as well.

I have heard that the food is good and doubtful you will want something else, but there are places to pick up snacks, ect not too far away from what I remember, a Green Valley Market just about a mile away or so in that area.

As far as swimming in April, that would just be a hit or miss type of thing. Some years it may be nice enough, it really just depends.

Edited: 10:34 pm, November 08, 2013
Prescott, Iowa
2. Re: Green Valley Resort & Spa, St. George, Utah

Thanks for the information!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
3. Re: Green Valley Resort & Spa, St. George, Utah

If you would like more suggestions and will have a car, there are a variety of very fun things to visit in and near St George. Or if you would like help with restaurants ect in the area I may be able to help with that as well.

http://www.utah.com/stgeorge/

Someone I know mentioned that Red Cliffs Golf Course may have less expensive rates, so you could check that out perhaps

Prescott, Iowa
4. Re: Green Valley Resort & Spa, St. George, Utah

Thanks

Reply to: Green Valley Resort & Spa, St. George, Utah
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted