We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Irvin's petroglyphs

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newark ohio
reviews: 28
Irvin's petroglyphs

I stumbled across information about the ancient artwork found in Irvin but I am unable to locate trail information. I am intrigued by the artwork and would love to see more on our trip.

6 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
1. Re: Irvin's petroglyphs

I have sent you a private message with more info.....

St. George, Utah
2. Re: Irvin's petroglyphs

It's actually Ivins not Irvin's.. this can make a big difference in web search's. The local BLM office on Riverside drive is a great resource for local maps and trails

pittsburgh
reviews: 42
3. Re: Irvin's petroglyphs

hi were is the address of the BLM on riverside drive

THANK YOU

Edited: 12:55 am, August 15, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
4. Re: Irvin's petroglyphs

Welcome to the forums joePittsburgh,

Here is the info on where the BLM office is located. I dont know any more info about it.

www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/st__george.html

If you are visiting St George, we can help you with finding things to do in the area, as well as suggest places to stay if you are in need of one.

pittsburgh
reviews: 42
5. Re: Irvin's petroglyphs

hello

if u are talking about were the convention center is I was there in sept. the girl there was so rude sh did not want to give me the time of day .I asked her to use the computer in the back of her she reluctantly did ,I think I interrupted her conversation with the girl across from her at the dineasour museum

the people at the motels were more help than she was in fact I arrived on a Friday so I went there on a Saturday the people at resturants were more help than she was :(

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
6. Re: Irvin's petroglyphs

Sorry you had a hard time finding more info.

For a next visit, I would suggest posting some questions about what there is to do ect in St George, Id be happy to help you, I travel there often.

Reply to: Irvin's petroglyphs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted