We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle from las vegas to st george

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
2 posts
shuttle from las vegas to st george

I'm planning to book a shuttle from Las Vegas airport to Mesquite and then a return shuttle from St George to Las Vegas airport. Booking a Las Vegas to St George return shuttle is cheaper than the two one ways. I'm wondering if it is possible/legal for a shuttle bus from Las Vegas to St George to drop me off on the interstate in Mesquite? Other suggestions would be welcome as well! thanks

Kipling. SK
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park
Level Contributor
4,183 posts
105 reviews
11. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

@ shannon

I did read your original posts and I personally did not get the feeling that they were advertising, though they were a touch suspicious. You are on Tripadvisor Travel Forums, which is a place where potential travellers can 'ask a question' and experienced or knowledgeable people can answer them. These people are usually also travellers, and are not employees of Tripadvisor. you responded to two old questions. While there is nothing wrong with that, usually(not always though) the person who posed the original question has found the relevant info, or has completed their trip . If you had replied to a recent thread, within the past month or past week, you would have helped that person (the Original Poster, or OP). Anyways, there is nothing wrong that I can see with posting your experience to an old thread, as that info can become useful to another potential traveller, either by them doing a 'google search' or scrolling through the forum archives.

So now you know you are not in the review section, but the forums.Usually at the top of the page there will be a tab that says 'write a review'. However most reviews on Tripadvisor(TA) are about hotels, restaurants, attractions. If there is a Shuttle in the review sections, I do not know where to find it. Usually a service can be stuck under an 'attraction' or a 'things to do' category. If the Shuttle you are looking for is based in St George, than you will find it by navigating to St George. When you find it(more like if you find it), then you can select the tab for 'write a review'.

tripadvisor.ca/Tourism-g57119-St_George_Utah…

You can still stick your experience in the Forum. You would do this using 'Ask a Question' , such as the yellow tab (it is yellow on my browser) closer to the bottom of this page. You need to have an accurate Title, one that will catch the eye of other potential travellers. Then you can fill in all the info pertinent to your experience in the body. However, I would probably make the reference to the $$ a little more vague. Instead of $149, say maybe a little less money than this other one. If you do decide to draft a post on your own, I would appreciate it, as would others that may come across your info someday.

Cross posted with Happytotrip

Edited: 12:54 pm, April 26, 2013
St. George, Utah
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
12. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

I have used St. George shuttle for many, many trip for many years. Never have they left me stranded or late. They have always supplied excellent customer service. They get 5-stars from me.

13. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 06, 2014