We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle from las vegas to st george

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
shuttle from las vegas to st george

I'm planning to book a shuttle from Las Vegas airport to Mesquite and then a return shuttle from St George to Las Vegas airport. Booking a Las Vegas to St George return shuttle is cheaper than the two one ways. I'm wondering if it is possible/legal for a shuttle bus from Las Vegas to St George to drop me off on the interstate in Mesquite? Other suggestions would be welcome as well! thanks

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
reviews: 9
1. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

I seriously doubt they would drop you off on the interstate.How are you getting from Mesquite to St George?

Why not call or e-mail the shuttle company and see what they have to say. They can give you the best answer.

Edmonton, Canada
2. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

thanks

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 85
3. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

No, imo its very unlikely they would stop to let you off somewhere other than the designated destination. They are usually on a quite tight schedule since they are picking people up from the Airport, and getting people to the Airport on time. It cant hurt asking as said, but your likely going to have to pay the extra money.

You may also want to consider just renting a car, its a very easy drive to those areas from Las Vegas, all on one freeway, and very little busy city driving except for the little you would have getting out of town.

Puyallup, Washington
reviews: 71
4. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

I would rent a car. St George Shuttle isn't very reliable.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
5. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

I have not heard hardly any reports for the well used St George Shuttle as being unreliable

6. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 am, April 26, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
7. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

Shannon m,

For your first 2 posts on Trip Advisor your choosing to post about a shuttle service on a very old thread? It sound like advertising to me which is not allowed on Trip Advisor per the guidelines.

Palo Alto...
reviews: 2
8. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

I couldn't figure out how to start a new post...and believe me I spent time on it. It didn't seem the appropriate place to me, either.

How do you post a new review?

BTW it's legit. I had a heck of a time getting out of Zion without a car. Happy to show you my receipt. I have no interest beyond trying to help the next person discover there is a $100 shuttle vs the $146. I think that's exactly the kind of travel help you're trying to provide. Isn't it ?

Palo Alto...
reviews: 2
9. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

I couldn't figure out how to start a new post...and believe me I spent time on it. It didn't seem the appropriate place to me, either.

How do you post a new review?

BTW it's legit. I had a heck of a time getting out of Zion without a car. Happy to show you my receipt. I have no interest beyond trying to help the next person discover there is a $100 shuttle vs the $146. I think that's exactly the kind of travel help you're trying to provide. Isn't it ?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
10. Re: shuttle from las vegas to st george

Hi shannon m,

Posting a topic in the forums is mainly for asking questions about a specific topic. You can do that by simply clicking in the middle of any City forum page where it stays "ask a question" in yellow.

For posting a review, you simply type in the place you want to write a review for in the search box at the top of the page, and then click on "write a review" .

Heres more info about reviews and posting in the forums.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/help

Edited: 12:29 pm, April 26, 2013