We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
reviews: 129
Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

Can anyone recommend any vegetarian or vegan restaurants in St. George? Thanks!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 85
1. Re: Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

Dont think i can give you much help with a specific Vegetarian only restaurant.

There are 2 listed on the St George Restaurant page, but those dont seem to be well rated, and i dont know anything about either one.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g57119-c40-St_Ge…

A better option would likely be to either pick a well know restaurant chain that you allready know offers a vegetarian menu.

Most restaurants that i have been at usually offer a vegetarian section on thier menu as well.

In general, the better restaurants imo are located on S. River Road, and some on St George Blvd

Austin, Texas
reviews: 129
2. Re: Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

Thanks for your reply. While not a veg or vegan restaurant per say, Manager Randy at the Black Bear Diner goes out of his way to make sure menu items are prepared in a healthy way if requested, such as steamed veggies and water sauted fish. If it is on the menu, they will fix it to your request.

I was so impressed by their service I ate there both nights I was in town.

3. Re: Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, June 22, 2013