We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
8 posts
128 reviews
Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

Can anyone recommend any vegetarian or vegan restaurants in St. George? Thanks!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
21,979 posts
91 reviews
1. Re: Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

Dont think i can give you much help with a specific Vegetarian only restaurant.

There are 2 listed on the St George Restaurant page, but those dont seem to be well rated, and i dont know anything about either one.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g57119-c40-St_Ge…

A better option would likely be to either pick a well know restaurant chain that you allready know offers a vegetarian menu.

Most restaurants that i have been at usually offer a vegetarian section on thier menu as well.

In general, the better restaurants imo are located on S. River Road, and some on St George Blvd

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
8 posts
128 reviews
2. Re: Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

Thanks for your reply. While not a veg or vegan restaurant per say, Manager Randy at the Black Bear Diner goes out of his way to make sure menu items are prepared in a healthy way if requested, such as steamed veggies and water sauted fish. If it is on the menu, they will fix it to your request.

I was so impressed by their service I ate there both nights I was in town.

3. Re: Veg or vegan restaurants in St. George

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about St. George